Home Medicines Review (Nov 2006) - Archived
A Home Medicines Review is an opportunity for you, your doctor and your pharmacist to discuss your medicines, and helps your doctor and pharmacist assist you to get the best results from your medicines.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion