Medicines in the elderly (Sep 2006) - Archived
As you age, your body handles medicines differently. What You Need to Know About Medicines and Getting Older provides information to elderly people in the veteran community who use medicines, suggests questions to ask your health care provider when starting a new medicine, and other medicine-taking tips.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF