Medicines in the elderly (Sep 2006) - Archived
As you age, your body handles medicines differently. What You Need to Know About Medicines and Getting Older provides information to elderly people in the veteran community who use medicines, suggests questions to ask your health care provider when starting a new medicine, and other medicine-taking tips.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?