Heart burn / Reflux (Jun 2006) - Archived
Heartburn is also called indigestion. It is a burning sensation or pain in your chest, behind your breastbone. What You Need to Know About Medicines for Heartburn provides useful tips to those in the veteran community who use medicines for problems such as heartburn, reflux and indigestion.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion