Heart burn / Reflux (Jun 2006) - Archived
Heartburn is also called indigestion. It is a burning sensation or pain in your chest, behind your breastbone. What You Need to Know About Medicines for Heartburn provides useful tips to those in the veteran community who use medicines for problems such as heartburn, reflux and indigestion.
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?
Veterans' MATES Report 2016 - 2017 Improving care of older veterans
Our latest report provides an overview of the Veterans’ MATES program’s recent achievements, and the impact of initiatives in keeping veterans healthy.Download PDF