COVID-19 Oral Antiviral Medicine Information (Jun 2022)
Unfortunately, many of us will get COVID-19 and it is wise to plan for when that happens. The most important protection is being up to date with your vaccinations.
Oral medicines that can be taken at home are available in Australia. They can be prescribed for people with COVID-19 who are considered at higher risk of becoming seriously unwell. This factsheet explains how to make a plan while you are well, what to do if you get COVID-19, and some information about the medicines to treat COVID-19.
- Cumulative medicines risk (AUG 2022)
- COVID-19 Oral Antiviral Medicine Information (JUN 2022)
- Persistent Pain (APR 2022)
- High Res tools for mental wellbeing (NOV 2021)
- Understanding your diuretic medicines (SEP 2021)
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF