Persistent Pain (Apr 2022)
Living with ongoing pain can be very distressing as it can impact significantly on both your physical, mental, social and family life.
If you have persistent, non-cancer pain, here are five strategies that have been shown to help improve day-to-day function. By working with your GP and healthcare team, you can move more easily and improve how well you function to make life more enjoyable.
- Cumulative medicines risk (AUG 2022)
- COVID-19 Oral Antiviral Medicine Information (JUN 2022)
- Persistent Pain (APR 2022)
- High Res tools for mental wellbeing (NOV 2021)
- Understanding your diuretic medicines (SEP 2021)
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF