Persistent Pain (Apr 2022)
Living with ongoing pain can be very distressing as it can impact significantly on both your physical, mental, social and family life.
If you have persistent, non-cancer pain, here are five strategies that have been shown to help improve day-to-day function. By working with your GP and healthcare team, you can move more easily and improve how well you function to make life more enjoyable.
- Cumulative medicines risk (AUG 2022)
- COVID-19 Oral Antiviral Medicine Information (JUN 2022)
- Persistent Pain (APR 2022)
- High Res tools for mental wellbeing (NOV 2021)
- Understanding your diuretic medicines (SEP 2021)
Veterans’ MATES Report 2022 - Delivering innovative initiatives to those most in need
Our latest report features how the program has improved veteran health and the impact the program has had beyond the veteran community.Download PDF