High Res tools for mental wellbeing (Nov 2021)
Looking after your mental health is just as important as maintaining your physical fitness. When you work on your mental health, you feel better about day-to-day life and build skills to protect yourself against life’s challenges.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion