Tinnitus: help is available (Jun 2021)
Tinnitus is often described as a ringing, buzzing or hissing sound that a person can hear in their ears or head. The cause of tinnitus is not always known, but we do know it is a symptom of a change in a person’s auditory system (ears and brain), not a specific disease or illness.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF