Tinnitus: help is available (Jun 2021)
Tinnitus is often described as a ringing, buzzing or hissing sound that a person can hear in their ears or head. The cause of tinnitus is not always known, but we do know it is a symptom of a change in a person’s auditory system (ears and brain), not a specific disease or illness.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion