A new focus for COPD patients (Mar 2021)
If you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (also known as COPD, emphysema or chronic bronchitis), and whether your symptoms are mild or severe, there are three actions you can take to feel better, slow down damage to your lungs, and have a better quality of life.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF