Helping you stay active (Aug 2020)
Staying physically and socially active are two of the most important things you can do to be fit and healthy, maintain your independence and improve your quality of life. With the recent COVID-19 restrictions, you may have spent more time at home and found it difficult to be physically and socially active. Getting active again and reconnecting with family and friends as restrictions change might be a bit challenging. But there are things you can do and supports available to help you get moving again, even if you need to stay at home.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF