Respiratory medicines (Mar 2006) - Archived
Inhalers are devices which you use to deliver a dose of medicine directly into your lungs. Most inhalers are used to treat lung problems such as asthma, emphysema and chronic long-term) bronchitis. Your doctor may call this COPD, which is short for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?