Keeping well during COVID-19 (Apr 2020)
Looking after your everyday health during the COVID-19 pandemic is just as important as practising social distancing and good hygiene. Keeping up with your usual medical care including routine visits to your GP, tests and medicines, and seeking treatment early when needed, will help you stay well.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF