Recovering from pain (Mar 2020)
There are many possible contributors to anyone’s pain. Everyone is different and pain is a unique experience for each person. People with pain who use a combination of strategies on a daily basis do better than people who rely on medicines alone. The best outcomes are gained by taking care of the whole person, not just the part of the body where pain is felt.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF