Diabetes: self care really matters (Nov 2019)
Learning about diabetes is the first step in diabetes self care. Talk to your GP and healthcare team about tests and health checks you need and the best way you can help to reduce your risk of diabetes related complications.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?