Sleep well (Jun 2019)
Our overall health needs a good night’s sleep - we feel less stress, are better able to concentrate and remember things, have lower blood pressure, and healthier immunity. An occasional bad night’s sleep isn’t a problem; it happens to us all. When we have trouble sleeping for more than a week or two, it can start to affect our day-to-day life.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion