Staying healthy at home (Mar 2019)
When we take care of ourselves we get more out of life. Keeping healthy habits can help you to stay active and independent. Stay in touch with friends and family, keep your brain and body active, eat a healthy diet and have your medicines reviewed.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion