Osteoporosis (Jun 2018)
Strong and healthy bones are the ‘backbone’ of a healthy body at all stages of life. As you get older, maintaining strong and healthy bones will help reduce your risk of breaking a bone (this is called a fracture).
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?