Antidepressants (Nov 2005)
Medicines can cause unwanted effects (side effects) when used alone or together. What You Need To Know About Using Multiple Medicines Safely provides useful tips to those in the veteran community using more than one medicine at a time and how to avoid unwanted side effects.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?