Depression management (Nov 2017)
Depression is a common condition; one in five of us experience a form of depression at some stage in our lives. This could be you, a family member, or a mate.
No matter what your situation is, help is available. A good place to start is by talking with your doctor, a friend, or a family member you feel you can talk to. There are many resources available to help veterans and their families.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?