Understanding chronic pain (Sep 2017)
Most people think of pain as a result of an injury or a disease, but pain can occur with or without either. Pain usually resolves before tissues have fully healed, but for some people pain persists even after tissues have healed - it’s called chronic or persistent pain.
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?