COPD – Keeping well this winter (Mar 2017)
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is an umbrella term for a number of lung diseases that can make breathing difficult. This includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
For many people with COPD, winter can be a time for flare-ups. Your doctor might call this an exacerbation. Even though COPD is a long-term condition, there are things you can do to slow the disease and improve your day-to-day life.
- Cumulative medicines risk (AUG 2022)
- COVID-19 Oral Antiviral Medicine Information (JUN 2022)
- Persistent Pain (APR 2022)
- High Res tools for mental wellbeing (NOV 2021)
- Understanding your diuretic medicines (SEP 2021)
Veterans’ MATES Report 2022 - Delivering innovative initiatives to those most in need
Our latest report features how the program has improved veteran health and the impact the program has had beyond the veteran community.Download PDF