Reviewing the medicine routine (Nov 2016)
Taking a number of different medicines can be complicated. Medicines come in many different forms, often with different instructions, and you might need to take them at different times. A Home Medicines Review with your doctor and pharmacist can help make your medicine routine less complicated, easier to manage, and better fit in with day-to-day life.
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?