Reviewing the medicine routine (Nov 2016)
Taking a number of different medicines can be complicated. Medicines come in many different forms, often with different instructions, and you might need to take them at different times. A Home Medicines Review with your doctor and pharmacist can help make your medicine routine less complicated, easier to manage, and better fit in with day-to-day life.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF