Dementia and changes in behaviour (Sep 2016)
Many people living with dementia have changes in their behaviour at one time or another. Changes in the brain, changes in the person’s environment, or the person feeling unwell can trigger these behaviours. Many of these behaviours can be helped with the use of non-medicine options combined with good support from family, carers and the healthcare team.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion