Staying on Board: The Diabetes Cycle of Care (Oct 2015)
Diabetes is a long term condition that currently affects more than one million Australians. A diagnosis of diabetes may be quite overwhelming but plenty of support is available. Learn how to manage your condition and take control of your future health. You are the central member of your health care team. Develop a care plan and get on board the ‘Diabetes Cycle of Care’.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF