Getting the best from your oral corticosteroid medicines (May 2015)
Oral corticosteroid medicines, usually taken as a tablet or liquid, help treat a range of health conditions and relieve symptoms. This topic provides information on how you can take an active role in managing your health condition while taking oral corticosteroids.
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?
Veterans' MATES Report 2016 - 2017 Improving care of older veterans
Our latest report provides an overview of the Veterans’ MATES program’s recent achievements, and the impact of initiatives in keeping veterans healthy.Download PDF