Diabetes triple check (Jun 2005) - Archived
Diabetes can damage blood vessels in the body. If the larger blood vessels become damaged, this can lead to heart problems. Your doctor can help you reduce the chances of developing heart problems. Caring For Your Heart If You Have Diabetes includes information for veterans with diabetes.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?