Chronic musculoskeletal pain (Mar 2014)
Musculoskeletal pain arises from damage to the muscles, ligaments and tendons, and bones. Many Australians experience musculoskeletal pain, which for some becomes chronic or persistent over an extended period of time.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion