Oral anticoagulants (Nov 2013)
All medicines can bring benefits, but they also carry risks. The true benefits and, importantly, the real risks and potential for harm may become apparent only with time and real life experience. So it is important to consider the question: ‘Is a new medicine necessarily better for me?’
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?
Veterans' MATES Report 2016 - 2017 Improving care of older veterans
Our latest report provides an overview of the Veterans’ MATES program’s recent achievements, and the impact of initiatives in keeping veterans healthy.Download PDF