Statins (Sep 2013)
It is very important that you are familiar with your medicine(s) and understand why you are taking them. Medicines can bring benefits, but also carry some risks. People respond to them differently, so it may take time for your doctor to find the best medicine and dose for you. Your doctor and pharmacist can help you understand your medicines, explain why you are taking them, and address your concerns.
This brochure answers important questions regarding medicines in general, and statin medicines in particular.
- Cumulative medicines risk (AUG 2022)
- COVID-19 Oral Antiviral Medicine Information (JUN 2022)
- Persistent Pain (APR 2022)
- High Res tools for mental wellbeing (NOV 2021)
- Understanding your diuretic medicines (SEP 2021)
Veterans’ MATES Report 2022 - Delivering innovative initiatives to those most in need
Our latest report features how the program has improved veteran health and the impact the program has had beyond the veteran community.Download PDF