Neuropathic Pain (Jun 2013)
Neuropathic pain (sometimes referred to as nerve pain) is a complex condition suffered by many Australians. Living with ongoing pain is a challenge that can impact significantly on your physical, mental and social life. While it may not be able to be cured or completely eliminated, you can benefit from a positive approach and active participation in your pain management.
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?
Veterans' MATES Report 2016 - 2017 Improving care of older veterans
Our latest report provides an overview of the Veterans’ MATES program’s recent achievements, and the impact of initiatives in keeping veterans healthy.Download PDF