Neuropathic Pain (Jun 2013)
Neuropathic pain (sometimes referred to as nerve pain) is a complex condition suffered by many Australians. Living with ongoing pain is a challenge that can impact significantly on your physical, mental and social life. While it may not be able to be cured or completely eliminated, you can benefit from a positive approach and active participation in your pain management.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF