Dermatitis (Nov 2012)
Dry itchy skin, whatever the cause, can result in great discomfort and frustration. The skin can feel tight and painful, look red or flaky and be so itchy that it can keep you awake at night and make you feel miserable. It is a very common problem, particularly if you suffer from dermatitis (eczema).
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?
Veterans' MATES Report 2016 - 2017 Improving care of older veterans
Our latest report provides an overview of the Veterans’ MATES program’s recent achievements, and the impact of initiatives in keeping veterans healthy.Download PDF