Dermatitis (Nov 2012)
Dry itchy skin, whatever the cause, can result in great discomfort and frustration. The skin can feel tight and painful, look red or flaky and be so itchy that it can keep you awake at night and make you feel miserable. It is a very common problem, particularly if you suffer from dermatitis (eczema).
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF