Renal impairment (Mar 2012)
The kidneys play a vital role in our bodies. Many medicines require good kidney function and some medicines may affect how well the kidneys work. If you take medicines, it is a good idea to talk to your doctor about your kidney function.
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?