Home Medicines Review Update (Nov 2011)
Having a Home Medicines Review can help to make sure you are getting the best from your medicines. Your doctor and a specially trained pharmacist will work as a team, answer any questions you may have and give you confidence in your medicines.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?