Urinary incontinence (Mar 2011)
Bladder control problems (urinary incontinence) affect the day-to-day activities of around 4 million Australians. Urinary incontinence can affect people of any age, but it is more common as we get older. It has many different causes and with the right treatment, can be well managed or possibly cured.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion