Acute coronary syndromes (Sep 2010) - Archived
Medicines are a key part of long-term treatment if you have angina or have had a heart attack. Take positive steps by understanding what your medicines are for, when and how to take them, and how they affect you.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion