Gout (Nov 2009)
Many people still believe gout is caused by ‘living the high life’. In reality, it can be triggered by many different things including medication, being overweight, alcohol, dehydration or an illness. The tendency to get gout can run in families.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?