Reducing the risk of falls (Sep 2009) - Archived
A bad fall can really wreck your day, or week…and sometimes the effects can last for years. Any fall can have an impact on your lifestyle, your confidence and your independence. The good news is that falls do not need to be a part of getting older and it is easy to reduce your chance of falls and injury.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion