Heart Failure Reviewed (Jun 2009) - Archived
As we get older our hearts may have more difficulty pumping blood around our bodies. This can lead to fluid retention, breathlessness, coughing and problems with everyday activities. By working with your doctor and pharmacist you can help to control your symptoms, avoid unnecessary hospital visits and live a longer and healthier life.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion