Warfarin (Nov 2008) - Archived
Warfarin is a very effective medicine when taken correctly. Follow these 8 steps, and work with your doctor and pharmacist, to ensure you are taking your warfarin correctly and safely.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?