Dose Administration Aids (Sep 2008) - Archived
All medicines work better if used in the right way. A medicine organiser can help you keep track of your medicines. Keeping Track Of Your Medicines provides information on the benefits of using a Dose Administration Aid [DAA] and the particular benefits of the DVA DAA Service.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?