Dose Administration Aids (Sep 2008) - Archived
All medicines work better if used in the right way. A medicine organiser can help you keep track of your medicines. Keeping Track Of Your Medicines provides information on the benefits of using a Dose Administration Aid [DAA] and the particular benefits of the DVA DAA Service.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF