Osteoporosis (Jun 2008) - Archived
When bones lose calcium, they become fragile and brittle. This is called osteoporosis. Brittle and fragile bones can break more easily. Even a minor bump or fall can cause a serious fracture.
Both women and men can be affected by osteoporosis. The good news is osteoporosis can be treated.
- Cumulative medicines risk (AUG 2022)
- COVID-19 Oral Antiviral Medicine Information (JUN 2022)
- Persistent Pain (APR 2022)
- High Res tools for mental wellbeing (NOV 2021)
- Understanding your diuretic medicines (SEP 2021)
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF