COPD (Mar 2008) - Archived
Winter can be a difficult time for people with lung problems. Inhaled medicines can help, but only if they are inhaled deeply into your lungs. These 8 tips will help you inhale your medicines properly.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?