Clopidogrel (Nov 2007) - Archived
Antiplatelet medicines reduce the risk of blood clotting. This helps to lower the risk of stroke or heart attack. The two most common types of antiplatelet medicine are Aspirin and Clopidogrel. Both these medicines work well.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF