Clopidogrel (Nov 2007) - Archived
Antiplatelet medicines reduce the risk of blood clotting. This helps to lower the risk of stroke or heart attack. The two most common types of antiplatelet medicine are Aspirin and Clopidogrel. Both these medicines work well.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion