Managing behaviour change in dementia (Sep 2007) - Archived
A person living with dementia may experience changes in personality and behaviour that can be very distressing for the person, their family and carers. Confusion, restlessness, frustration and anger are behaviours that can occur as the person struggles with the day to day changes in memory, understanding and concentration.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF