Diabetes (Jun 2007) - Archived
Diabetes can cause damage to your kidneys, heart, feet and eyes. You can help to reduce this damage by continually monitoring your health with regular tests and checks.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion