Constipation (Mar 2007) - Archived
Constipation is difficulty in producing a bowel movement or a decrease in the number of bowel movements. This topic provides information on causes of constipation and information on healthy bowel habits for veterans and the wider community.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion