Home Medicines Review (Nov 2004) - Archived
A Home Medicines Review is an opportunity to discuss any concerns about your medicines with your pharmacist and GP. Veterans are encouraged to take advantage of a Home Medicines Review if they have 5 or more medicines dispensed each month or if they use non-prescription products in addition to pharmacy medicines.
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?
Veterans' MATES Report 2016 - 2017 Improving care of older veterans
Our latest report provides an overview of the Veterans’ MATES program’s recent achievements, and the impact of initiatives in keeping veterans healthy.Download PDF