- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?
Dry Mouth (Nov 2018)Dry mouth is a common problem and if left untreated can lead to tooth loss, tooth decay and infections in the mouth. Medicines commonly cause dry mouth. But in some cases dry mouth can be caused by diet and lifestyle, medical treatment, getting older or an underlying disease. If you have dry mouth, talking to your GP and seeing your dentist for a check-up can help you to find out what might be causing your dry mouth and how to improve the symptoms.
Veterans' MATES Report 2016 - 2017 Improving care of older veterans
Our latest report provides an overview of the Veterans’ MATES program’s recent achievements, and the impact of initiatives in keeping veterans healthy.Download PDF