- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
Persistent Pain (Apr 2022)Living with ongoing pain can be very distressing as it can impact significantly on both your physical, mental, social and family life. If you have persistent, non-cancer pain, here are five strategies that have been shown to help improve day-to-day function. By working with your GP and healthcare team, you can move more easily and improve how well you function to make life more enjoyable.
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF