- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?
Mental well-being during and after COVID-19 (Jul 2020)COVID-19 has changed how we live, work and connect with family and friends. This can make us feel distressed and overwhelmed. Understanding our stress response and learning simple techniques to calm distressing emotions and change negative thoughts, can help us feel more in control and less stressed. Learning and practising these techniques before you experience distress can help you stay well during and after COVID-19.