- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
Understanding your diuretic medicines (Sep 2021)Having a good understanding of the medicines you take can help you get the most benefit from them and avoid harm. This brochure provides practical advice for how to safely take your diuretic medicine and what you might need to talk with your GP about.